FAQ's

Where can we contact you?

Contact Jene at imfashionobsessed@gmail.com unfortunely due to a large volume of emails I will not be able to respond right away.

Who are you?

I am a hearing impaired, single mother of 2 beautiful little girls. I have faced the wrath of some harsh criticism since I was a child about things I could and couldnt do due to my disability. I havent let that stop me, I developed my blogs, work for fashion websites, and have my own vintage clothing stores online http://stores.ebay.com/imvintageobsessed and http://myworld.ebay.com/hautevintage

Why did you develop Le Jene?

I had to put my 2 cents in. I love blogging about fashion, food, photography, nyc, etc. Le Jene is all the things I love and grew up with.

Where do you shop?

As much as I love all the new goodies that come out, I am a thrift shopper or shop on the cheap. H&M, Forever 21, topshop (although not so cheap), thrift shops, independent stores.

Can we contact you for consulting/personal shopper?

Yes I am in the NY/NJ metro area so just contact the email above and we can discuss costs


Where do you find all this cool fashion?

Hours and hours of research.

I have a link I would like to advertise on your website, how do I go about?

Please email me your link or promo and I will review it, there is a cost for posting links and or ads to my blog

xxoo

-Jene

Comments

Popular Posts